Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Trails

Tonight after dinner we decided to explore a new trail close to our home. The girls LOVED it!
...Ava & Jane...
...Jane sporting her shades...
...Jane decided to push her own stroller...I don't know why we bothered to take it!
...we found water...
...very COLD water...
...and a swinging rope...
...of course Scott had to take a swing too...
...love this one...
...and this one...
...heading home...
...Popcicles for a treat...Ava ate hers before I could get a picture...
Jane was very serious about hers. It's her second one and I think she is a fan!
Welcome Summer! We Love YOU!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love summer walks after dinner when it's started to cool down and everyone is happy. And the best part? The kids go right to sleep and so do I!

Jonathan said...

Great pictures! Yay for walking trails! Miss you!!!